Palo Alto, California
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy of the Republic of Poland
- Ambassador of Poland to the United States
- U.S. Consul General in Krakow
- Consul General of the Republic of Poland in Los Angeles
Joanna Kozińska – Frybes
The goal of the Symposium was to facilitate technology, manufacturing, and trade exchange between US and Polish entities. The Polish delegation included the leaders of industry and academia as well as government officials. Their American counterparts were Silicon Valley companies interested in exploring market opportunities and establishing business relationships with Poland.
The 2010 Symposium addressed the application of technology in vital areas of Polish and Californian economies:
- water supply security and flood protection,
- clean energy monetization,
- smart grid technology and economics ,
- related business and investment opportunities.
- Polish American Engineers' Club
- San Francisco-Krakow Sister Cities Partnership
- US-Polish Trade Council
Annual General Meeting of the Council of Polish Engineers in North America
– Dec 04, 2010 Stanford University, Palo Alto, California Council drafted and approved a new constitution. Document was sent to all organizations for approval.
Annual Gala Dinner of Polish-American Engineers' Club
– Dec 04, 2010 Sheraton Hotel, Palo Alto, California